With the ocean as your backdrop and sand beneath your feet, how will you style the aisle for your grand entrance? We’ve gathered our favorite beach wedding aisle ideas and inspiration for your destination wedding.
- Candles – Nestled within the sand or a few strategically placed lanterns can definitely add the perfect element for sunset beach ceremony
- Plants/Flowers– Used alone or with an aisle runner, nestled in the sand to gently hung on a shepherds hook, plants & flowers can soften the scene with variety of colors and textures.
- Seashells– Create your own aisle with a row of seashells… hey, it’s a beach wedding, right?!
- Use ribbon streamers to add a little pop of color and keep the traffic flow going.
- Gone are the days of tacky pew bows, accent chairs with something more natural like raffia & shells!