Sandals Grande St. Lucian
This resort is located on a peninsula overlooking Rodney Bay with beautiful views and sunsets. It is located next to Fort Rodney National Park. You can climb to the top of the fort and enjoy the magnificent views from there. This is perfect for nature lovers and hiking enthusiasts. The bay itself has some of the calmest waters on the island and is perfect for swimming and water sports. The famous Beachfront Rondovals with private pools are also located here.
The only all inclusive St. Lucia resort cradled on both sides by the Caribbean Sea, Sandals Grande St. Lucian's sheltered mile-long beachfront is home to the calmest waters in all of St. Lucia. Loyal guests often describe this Sandals gem as the "closest vacation to a picture postcard" with its awe-inspiring panoramic views of historic Ft. Rodney and volcanic mountains rising from azure waters. The grande three-story lobby of this St. Lucia resort is reminiscent of a British palace and the gathering place for cocktails and tantalizing afternoon buffets accompanied by the soothing sounds of a grande pianist.
Everything aquatic is at your beck and call, with an alluring dive reef just five minutes away. Five fresh water pools beckon – rejuvenate in a Sandals signature pool with swim-up bar, immerse in romance in the beachside heart-shaped pool for lovers, or glide from your living room into the exotic lagoon pool. Give in to total indulgence in the one-of-a-kind Presidential Suite or a Grande Rondoval suite-in-the-round with your own private pool. Dine around the world in eight international restaurants including the renowned over-the-water Gordon's. Fourteen additional restaurants await your pleasure at the two other Sandals resorts in St. Lucia. Excitement and entertainment abound with enthralling fire dancers, on-premise village festivals, saxophone serenades from atop the pool tower, and ongoing entertainment nightly.
Features and Amenities
- Stay at 1 – Play at 3 Exchange Program allows guests of Sandals La Toc to experience all the amenities and dining at Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halycon
- Unlimited dining at 8 onsite restaurants including an authentic English-Style Pub and a French-inspired creperie
- 5 freshwater pools, and 4 whirpools
- Short walk to historic Fort Rodney
- 10 full-service bars including a swim-up pool bar
- Unlimited land activities – tennis, billiards, beach volleyball, & more
- Unlimited watersports – canoes/kayaks, sailboats, snorkeling, windsurfing, hydrobikes, hobie cats, & paddleboards
- Top of the line fitness center with a variety of exercise classes available
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Evening entertainment & themed beach parties
- Red-Lane Spa (additional cost)
Want to know more about this resort?
Click here to find out more, and see the latest deals. If you need more help, come on back and get in touch, we'll be glad to arrange everything for you. You'll get all the same discounts as the Sandals website and we won't charge you a penny extra for our help!
Want to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Why choose us?
Check out some of our many 5-star reviews!