Sandals Halcyon Beach is known as a Garden of Eden
Sandals Halcyon Beach is known as the Garden of Eden Resort. It has beautiful foliage and vibrant gardens and of course a very nice beach. It is a small and intimate resort with no high rise buildings. Kelly’s Dockside Restaurant on a pier over the water, with an amazing nighttime view is a popular dining site. This resort is a perfect place for a romantic stay for the two of you.
The Seaside Gardens are one of Sandals Halcyon Beach's highlights. Nestled along a stretch of unspoiled coastline, Sandals Halcyon Beach is built naturally into the environment. Classic island architecture is designed to bring the outdoors in and no building is taller than the highest palm. Gardens of vibrant ginger plants, birds of paradise, and exotic fruit trees surround irresistible pools, creating a backdrop of awe-inspiring beauty.
Features and Amenities
- 6 fine dining options are included onsite
- 16 additional restaurants at nearby Sandals
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited scuba diving
- 2 pools with swim-up bars and 3 whirlpools
- 7 bars including a piano bar
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- 9-hole golf course at nearby Sandals Regency La Toc
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Program
Want to know more about this resort?
Click here to find out more, and see the latest deals. If you need more help, come on back and get in touch, we'll be glad to arrange everything for you. You'll get all the same discounts as the Sandals website and we won't charge you a penny extra for our help!
Want to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Why choose us?
Check out some of our many 5-star reviews!