Every Sandals resort is all-inclusive, but each one has it’s own special character. Eileen recently visited the Bahamas and found out the top features Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort has to offer its lucky guests.
This resort was once the private club for 1940’s high society such as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, in fact, The Beatles even stayed here while they were filming Help! Sandals Royal Bahamian is the Bahamas’ most elegant resort. It boasts the region’s finest seafood restaurant among its 10 dining choices. This resort is a mix of European sophistication and exotic details. But what really makes it stand out are these 3 top features:
- An exclusive offshore island with 2 cove beaches, a pool with a swim up bar, hammocks, and some of the best snorkeling in the Bahamas. Like 2 resorts in one!
- Chauffeured Rolls-Royce or Mercedes-Benz airport transfers, 24-hour room service and a butler for guests staying in the top-tier accommodations.
- Scuba diving in some of the Caribbean’s most beautiful waters. Whether you’ve never dived before, or you’re and experienced diver, choose from a variety of diving experiences, all included.
Of course, in addition to these top features Sandals Royal Bahamian has all of the other amenities you’ve come to expect from Sandals, including:
- 10 restaurants
- 8 full service bars – including 2 swim up bars with unlimited premium drinks
- 7 pools and 6 whirlpools
- unlimited land and water sports
- penthouse fitness center
- free wi-fi in all rooms
If you’d like to experience this fabulous resort, call or request a quote online. We’ll save you the stress of figuring it all out and plan your whole trip at no extra charge! In fact, we offer every discount available from Sandals. So whether you’re planning a destination wedding, honeymoon or just a quiet romantic getaway, all you have to do is set a date and we’ll take care of the rest!
® Photos Courtesy of Sandals & Beaches Resorts