Sandals is the premiere all-inclusive vacation resort in the Caribbean. There is no other resort that offers the quality inclusions
that Sandals offers. But how do you get the best price at Sandals? Here are some tips to help you do just that.
- Consult with a Travel Agent – Sandals has many room categories that can be confusing. The variety of resorts and islands available can also be overwhelming. Do you want a large range of activities or a quiet place to get away from everything? How important is the beach, diving opportunities, the variety of restaurants, room amenities and views, off-resort activities, and a thousand other options? By working with a knowledgeable agent to answer these questions, you won’t be paying for something you don’t need.
- Check for Discounts – Sandals, like many name brand products, has set pricing. However, they do sometimes offer percentage-off promotions for particular resorts. Also they offer military and law-enforcement discounts as well as discounts to past Sandals guests. A good travel agent knows how to get those discounts applied.
- Investigate Air Savings – Some agents have access to air suppliers that package the air costs with the resort fees. The resort cannot be discounted but sometimes air discounts can be combined in the package. Another advantage to this arrangement is that many times the entire package can be locked in with a deposit as low as $400 per couple.
- Avoid On-Line Bookings – Your trip is important enough that you want the best advice and support available. You only get that with a knowledgeable travel agent. Since Sandals has fixed pricing, you will not save any money trying to do it yourself. Since the travel agent’s help is free to you, why not take advantage of it?
- Find a Top Sandals Specialist – Knowledgeable Sandals agents hold the Sandals Certified Agent designation. The very best of this group are members of the Chairman’s Royal Club. This special group visits all the resorts on a routine basis, and has periodic meetings with Sandals executives to keep informed of the latest changes and enhancements to the resorts in order to help you tailor your vacation to your specific needs and desires.