There’s a great deal of stress planning a wedding – big or small. Everyone will be voicing their opinion and no matter how hard you try to block them out, the opinions will arrive. Remember this is your day, it is not about friends and family.
One thing certain is you deserve the honeymoon of your dreams. While you might just want to get away and start your new married life together, remember you want a beautiful place where your only focus is your love for each other. This will not be your last trip but certainly your most special.
Consider a Sandals Resort When Planning Your Honeymoon
The best places to take a honeymoon doesn’t need to equate to the most expensive. There are lots of other criteria to consider then price. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love Sandals Resorts for honeymooners:
- I can honestly say that there are no better and no more romantic resorts than the Sandals Resorts for a perfect honeymoon.
- They have more quality inclusions than any other resort chain on the planet.
- They have more restaurant choices than any other resort, top shelf alcohol, more choices for activities.
- They have resorts with golf and they are one of the top dive resorts in the world.
- Since almost everything is included and they have a no-tipping policy you can enjoy your honeymoon without being at all concerned with your budget.
My Top Sandals Resorts Recommendations
- Jamaica – Jamaica is home to seven Sandals resorts. Jamaica is a beautiful island with warm and friendly people and there are lots of things to do there. The food and music are unparalleled and wonderful. Some of the Sandals properties in Jamaica, such as the Montego Bay resort are filled with energy and activities. Sandals Whitehouse is the only major resort on the south coast and has a gorgeous, natural Beach. Sandals Negril is in the Reggae capital of Jamaica. Sandals in Ochi Rio is in the home of the famous Dunns River Falls. There are many choices and all in easy reach of the U.S.
- St Lucia – There are three Sandals resorts on St Lucia. In my opinion, this is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean with the magnificent Piton Mountains, rain forests and lovely beaches. You can’t go wrong with whichever of these resorts you select for your honeymoon.
- Antigua – Sandals Antigua is located on one of the top three beaches in the world. The island is famous for its 365 beaches, one for every day of the year, and of course everything water-related is popular here.
- Grenada and Barbados – Sandals La Source Grenada and Sandals Barbados are the newest resorts in the chain and both are magnificent with amazing rooms and amenities. Grenada is known as the spice island and. Sandals Grenada is known for its skypool suites. Sandals Barbados is on a beautiful beach and is in walking distance to the nearby town. Many of its rooms have soaking tubs and many are the popular swim-up rooms.
- Bahamas – Sandals Royal Bahamian is a beautiful property with a lot of history. There are pictures on the walls of British royalty who have vacationed there.There is also a casino nearby. The other resort in the Bahamas is Sandals Emerald Bay. It is on the remote island of Exuma and is perfect for the couple who want to get away from everything. The water is crystal clear and the sand is powder white. It is one of the best places in the world to snorkel or dive.
Sandals has something for everyone. It is all about romance for couples only.
Need Help Locating Your Ideal Sandals Resort?
You need to be sure you pick the right place and there is no better way to do that than have the assistance of a honeymoon specialist who keeps up with resorts, good and bad. Photos do not always tell the true story.
What many couples do not realize is the resorts pay agents for booking you and their service and experience is completely free to you.
I have been sending couples on honeymoons for over three decades and there is nothing I enjoy more! If you’d like help planning your perfect honeymoon, I’d love to help you discover the best place for your honeymoon.